GENERAL FAQs

1. What are my options if I have a questions/problem?
    • Each of our products contains help documentation. Make sure to review this documentation carefully before posting a support question.
    • Read other buyer’s questions posted in these forums. It is normal for multiple buyers to encounter the same problems, so its possible your question has already been answered.
    • If your enquiry is about what the item can/can’t do, please refer to the item’s description on the sales page, all features are clearly outlined there.
    • If your item contains PHP files for a contact or newsletter form, make sure that your server permits the execution of PHP scripts. (ie. not a Microsoft .asp server).
    • If you are experiencing errors, make sure you are testing your item on a server because some parts of a template or component require a server to function correctly.
    • Jump to the forums which corresponds to the item you have bought and carefully read though the information provided.
    • Finally if none of information found in all of these areas addresses your issue, jump to the registration and support forum section below for instruction on how to submit a support question.

Please Note: If your submit questions about issues that are covered in this FAQ page, your question will not receive an answer.
  2. Do you guys offer support and what kind of support can I expect?

Yes we do. All support questions are answered through these forums. Before posting a question make sure to read all information on this page.

The scope of the support we offer is as follows:
    • To answer buyer's questions which has not been covered by the FAQ section or by the help documentation included in the download package.
    • To investigate and debug our work if found to not function as described in it's feature list. This list can be found on the item's sales page.

3. What is not included in the free support?

Files will not be accepted from buyers via email to be checked for mistakes, this is the buyers responsibility.
    Questions will not be answered which are clearly dealt with in the help documentation.
    Errors or bugs resulting from a buyer customizing their file/item themselves without the proper knowledge or skill to do so.
    Debugging of third party work which is in conflict with our work due to bad coding practices on behalf of the third party.
  4. If I buy from you guys, can I get future updates for free?

Yes, all updates to items are available to everyone who has bought that specific item free of charge. To avail of these updates, simply go to the "Downloads" tab in you account section in the Envato marketplace where you are a member, and download the item again, once an update has been made you will be downloading the latest version.

5. What if I have a pre-sale question?

If you have a pre-sale question you can either post it in the comments section of the specific item's sales page. To help you find the specific item you have purchased use the following link to our Themeforest portfolio

6. How long will I have to wait for a reply?

We do our best to reply to every support request as soon as possible, however, please allow up to 2 working days (common issues) or 4 working days (problems which require developer's assistance) for your ticket or forum thread to be answered.
    The cmsmasters support center works Monday to Friday.
  7. Is my item compatible with WordPress?

If the item you bought is called a “template”, cost between $10 – $15, and is categorised in “site templates” on the Envato marketplace, then this item is a plain HTML/CSS template as is not compatible with WordPress.

If the item you bought is called a “Theme”, cost between $20-$40, and is categorised “WordPress” on the Envato marketplace, then this item is only compatible with WordPress.

REGISTRATION & SUPPORT FORUM FAQs

1. Do I have to login/register to read the support questions?

Yes. Only confirmed buyers of our products are permitted to register to read and ask a questions. It's some kind of way to protect our products from piracy.
  2. How do I ask a support question?

To ask a support question you will need to post in these forums. Before you are allowed to post you will need to register using your email address, a username and the purchase confirmation code of your item. Also make sure to post your question in the forum specific to the item you purchased.
  3. Where do I find my purchase confirmation code?

The purchase confirmation code is available in the licence certificate which you received once you made your purchase from Envato marketplaces. This licence certificate can be found in two places. The first one is via a link in the email you received from Envato after your purchase. The second one is in your Envato account, in the "Downloads" tab, and beside each item you have purchased there will be a "Licence Certificate" link. Click this link and inside the plain text file you will see your code entitled "Item Purchase Code".
  4. Do I always have to post my question? Is there no faster way?

More often than not, multiple buyers experience the same kind of problems. This means that the likelihood of your question having already been answered, is quite high. Therefore before posting a new support question in the forums, read through the other posts related to the particular item you have bought. If you don't find an answer this way, you can also search the forum using keywords related to your problem / question.

Visit this page and select the correct forum based on the item you have purchases from the Themeforest : Select Your Item's Forum. Note that forums will be available to you only after registration.
  5. OK I've registered, now what do I do?

Select Your Item's Forum with the name of the specific item you purchased on the Envato marketplace. Post your question. Make sure to give your post an accurate title as this will allow other buyers with the same problem to find your question & answer.

FREELANCE & CUSTOMISATION FAQs

1. Are you guys available for freelance work?

Currently we are creating themes for sale on ThemeForest and providing customer support. Consequently, we are unable to take on custom freelance projects at this time.
  2. Are you guys available to customize my purchased item to suit my specific needs?

Currently we are creating themes for sale on ThemeForest and providing customer support. Consequently, we are unable to take on custom freelance projects at this time.